The Night Ministry operates four youth housing programs: The Crib Overnight Youth Shelter Program, Responsibility Pregnant & Parenting Program (RAPPP), Open Door Youth Shelter Interim Program, and STEPS Transitional Living Program. 452 youth and 32 of their children received services in these programs in Fiscal Year 2016.
- The Crib, our overnight youth emergency shelter in Lakeview provided 5,107 shelter bed nights and 9,158 meals to 241 different youth.
- The Interim Program at Open Door Shelter, located in West Town, provided 158 youth and 4 of their children with safe housing, case management, and supportive programming
- The Transitional Living Program at Open Door Shelter, located in West Town, served 15 youth and 2 of their children with long-term supportive-housing
- The Response Ability Pregnant and Parenting Program, located in Lakeview, provided a total of 38 homeless pregnant and parenting young women, and 26 of their infants/young children with short-term housing, case management, health promotion services, and supportive programming
- Our Continuing Care Services Program provided ongoing case management to 75 youth who are currently, formerly, or at-risk for homelessness