|Collecting donations is a wonderful service project for a family, group of friends
or students, congregational outreach, youth groups, corporate groups or individuals
of all ages.
To get you started, here are just a few of the items our clients could use:
- New white adult size tube socks
- New men's and women’s underwear in a variety of sizes
- Hygiene items such as shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, feminine products, and razors
- Towel sets, which include a wash cloth, a hand/face towel and a bath towel
- Gift cards, particularly to KMart and Target (for clothes), CVS and Walgreens (for prescription medications), and McDonalds and Subway (for special youth outings)
Our new overnight youth shelter, The Crib, is in need of some specific items:
- 1-day and 1-ride bus cards for getting to appointments, interviews, work, and school
- Underwear (especially colorful underwear in a range of sizes)
- Hospital scrubs (range of sizes) for sleeping and wearing while doing laundry
- New socks
Our Response-Ability Pregnant and Parenting Program is also in need of some specific items:
- Nose Syringes (baby)
- Baby Wash Cloths
- Baby Powder
- Baby Nail Clippers
- A & D Ointment/Diaper Crème
- Disposable Changing Pads
We regret that we cannot pickup donations, except in special situations. For health reasons, we no longer accept used clothing.
For more information or to donate, please contact The Night Ministry administrative office 773-784-9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.