The Youth and Resilience Professional Development Training Series is co-sponsored by The Night Ministry and the National
Runaway Switchboard. CEU’s available.
Workshops take place quarterly. Topics cover a variety of issues
for professionals working with at-risk youth.
Past topics have included:
- Motivational Interviewing
- A Collaborative - Strength Based Approach with the Difficult Adolescents
- Beyond Consequences: Effective Strategies with Youth
- From Risk to Resilience with Youth
- Developmental Needs of Pregnant and Parenting
- Supporting Transgendered Youth in Your Programs
- Relationship Violence and Youth
- Conflict Resolution Skills
When Holidays Aren't Happy - For At-Risk Youth